Join NAPO Oregon
Interested in Joining NAPO Oregon?
Our chapter is growing and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
If you are a Professional Organizer, you must first establish membership with NAPO National. For details, go to www.napo.net. As you proceed with your chapter application, be prepared to provide your national member ID number.
- Professional (& Provisional) Organizer members: Professionals doing business in the field of organizing who are able to attend monthly meetings on a regular basis; meeting fees are included. (Provisional members must fulfill the national requirements before becoming Professional.)
- Remote Professional Organizer members: Organizing professionals who are unable to attend regular meetings due to distance; meeting fees are $15/meeting.
- Business Partners: Those who represent a locally-based company, distributor, manufacturer, and /or seller of organizing equipment, products, supplies or services in Oregon or Southwest Washington; membership with NAPO National is not required for Business Partners; meeting fees are included.
- Academic, Allied, Emeritus, Employee of a Professional Member, and Student, please view our membership chart for details.
- Held the third Wednesday of the month, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Include brief business meeting, presentations on organizing-related topics, book/product reviews, case studies, etc.
- Provide an opportunity to network
- Receive critical information for growing your business
Personal and Professional Support
- Network with veteran and new(er) organizers
- Build relationship with fellow members
- Use our members-only list serve to share resources, information, and support
- Enjoy seasonal members-only social events
Leadership and Volunteer Opportunities
- Participate as a board member and/or a chapter committee member
- Develop your leadership skills, help shape our industry, build credibility, and grow your business
- Increase your exposure to prospective clients with an individual business profile on our chapter website’s “Find an Organizer” or "Business Partners" page. (Provisional members will be listed upon completion of national requirements.)
- Borrow organizing-related books and national conference CD’s, to learn about organizing topics from industry experts
- Access resource guides such as local donation/recycling/disposal locations and small business resources
- Use of NAPO Oregon logo on marketing materials
- Credibility, referrals, and clients
Chapter memberships run from October 1 to September 30. If you join mid-year, your dues are prorated at 25 percent per quarter.
Professional (& Provisional) Organizer members
- Oct - Dec: $125.00 + $10 processing fee
- Jan - Mar: $93.75 + $10 processing fee
- Apr - June: $62.50 + $10 processing fee
- July - Sep: $31.25 + $10 processing fee
Remote Professional Organizer members
- Oct - Dec: $65.00 + $10 processing fee
- Jan - Mar: $48.75 + $10 processing fee
- Apr - June: $32.50 + $10 processing fee
- July - Sep: $16.25 + $10 processing fee
- Oct - Dec: $250.00 + $10 processing fee
- Jan - Mar: $187.50 + $10 processing fee
- Apr - June: $125.00 + $10 processing fee
- July - Sep: $62.50 + $10 processing fee
Academic, Allied, Emeritus, Employee of a Professional Member, and Student, please view our membership chart for details.
For questions about joining NAPO Oregon, contact our Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.